ORDERS & SHIPPING:
Q. How do I make a purchase?
- A. This is easy. Just go to the product pages of the items that you would like to order. Once you're there, select your size (if applicable) and click on "Add to Cart.”
A. You will see a popup, in which you can click either "View Bag" to see all the items in your cart. Alternatively (and much faster), you can click "Checkout" to proceed to purchase right away.
A. On the Checkout page, simply enter your contact information, your shipping address and your preferred shipping method. After that, just click on "Place order" and you're done. Your beautiful (vegan) item will soon be on its way to you.
- A. You don’t need an account to purchase. However, if you do create an account, you will be able to see your previous purchases and your order shipping information.
Q. What payment methods does ALIVE Boutique accept and is it safe to use my credit card? Which currency will you charge me?
A. You can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards. You can also choose to pay with PayPal, Apple Pay, and Shopify Pay.
A. All payments are processed through a secure checkout system provided by our website platform, Shopify.
A. If you are hesitant about buying from smaller, more personal webshops like ours, feel free to read our verified Trustpilot reviews here.
- A. You can change the currency on the product page by clicking on "GBP" and selecting your preferred currency. At checkout, however, your card will be charged in British Pounds.
Q. Where is my order or my confirmation email?
A. Once your beautiful item has been packed and is on its way to you, you will receive a shipping notification via email.
A. Should you have trouble finding the email, please make sure it did not end up (mistakenly) in your spam folder.
- A. In case you still cannot find it, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at orders(at)alive.boutique and we will update you on when your item will be with you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Q. How long does delivery take and how much is it?
A. We offer free UK shipping on all orders over £40 as well as free returns and exchanges for all orders (UK only and purchases with a discount code do not qualify for free returns).
A. For orders under £40, there is a small charge of £4.99.
A. If you need your item the next business day, you can easily upgrade to Royal Mail Tracked 24 Expedited Shipping at checkout for only £6.99 (order by 2 pm, to receive your item the next day).
- A. For international orders, you can unlock free shipping on all orders over £119.
Q. Where do you ship and how long does it take?
A. We ship globally and want to make vegan fashion as accessible as possible for everyone, no matter where you live.
- A. Your item will be shipped on the same day of purchase if ordered before 2 pm, or on the next business day after 2 pm. In the UK, this generally takes approximately two days, and internationally between 4-5 days.
Q. What if I want to change or cancel my order?
A. We do our best to fulfil your orders as fast as possible. Once an item is on its way to you, the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
- A. However, please do get in touch with us (which we love!) at orders(at)alive.boutique and we'll see what we can do for you.
Q. What's with the name?
A. We came up with this acronym because it was important for us to have the word "vegan" in our name. At the same time, we were aiming for subtle and discreet.
A. The acronym ALIVE (A Little Vegan) seems to be perfect because that is precisely what we all want. We want people and animals to stay alive and not suffer in the making of the vegan clothes and accessories that you can find at ALIVE.
- A. At the same time, we like to stay humble and personal and by having the word little in our name, will always remind us of our roots.
Q. Why do you not have a physical store?
- A. We believe in technology and see the future of commerce in E-commerce. Because of this, you will find us online here!
Q. Do you sell your own brands and why are they rather expensive?
A. ALIVE Boutique does not produce its own collections as of today (August 2018).
- A. Currently, we are stocking a range of carefully curated brands, which meet all of our specific and dedicated criteria. For a brand to be stocked by ALIVE, its items need to be 100% vegan. Furthermore, we need to be ensured that everything has been made ethically from start to finish.